4- Web releases or CP
a- Web releases or CP: What is this?
This is a presentation text that gives news about a company / brand on this content platform. It includes links in articles pointing to the related sites that they value, it contains articles rarely read by users but addressed mainly for search engines. This allows to artificially create backlinks.
b- Advantages of Web releases
It increase the number of backlinks once again. More links means increasing your referencing. The main rules within those CP are that the anchor text are optimized.Tjis isalso completely free.
c- Writing a Web releases
For a relevant content, unique, with specific themes and worked vocabulary, you must:
– Define a list of keywords to be used
– Put these keywords in the title <h1> <h2> …..
-And write a summary including these keywords
Here is a general form of a CP (each paragraph introduced by <h2> with keywords)
-Paragraphe 01 ==> News
-Paragraphe 02 ==> Development
-Paragraphe 03==> about
At the end, never forget to insert information about yourself and your site. This helps people who reads your summary to contact you or to go directly to your website.
d- Recommended Techniques:
- You have to repeat keywords as much as you can in the texts (without affecting the reading of the user)
- in another way, try to changethe keywords with synonyms or conjugations, ….
- This is an important fact, try to inserting at least one image (excluding your logo) within your summary
- Use list if possible when you write your text.
- This is a recommendation: use a link per 150 words with at least a distance of 100 words between the links
- Try to create an unique content, as part of a marketing you need to be useful for the readers, and need to offer something rare or even unique.
- Like within your site, you need to optimize your <title> and <description>, try to put keywords within the text between <strong> tag.
- Always limit the size of your text. the maximum recommended is an A4 dimension page
Find more tutorial in the category Training in English